Shape Matcher Shape Matcher

Fun little game!! I really enjoyed the gameplay, I liked that the object of the game wasn't just 'match as many as possible'. As much as I adored the song that loops, would be nice to have a few more tracks to keep me interested for longer!

endK - Synthetic endK - Synthetic

This track is great, builds up really nicely, and a really good choice of synths that suit each other but also don't just sound like any other techno song. Really nicely nixed!

endKashika responds:

Thanks Jake! :D
Glad you enjoyed it.

Rift Rift

Really love your chord progression, so dark and eerie! MIx has a lot of work to go I think, the guitars are a bit too loud, and it would probably benefit from spending more time on the drum programming to give them more dynamics, particularly in the cymbals. Good work!

jaysummers759885 responds:

I can see your point with the cymbals. They aren't moving around much are they? Just straight time. I always put my guitar out first lol, maybe it is just because I love the sound of it, but I think you may be right, they were a touch too loud I think.

I am going to try and write a piece that put the drums more out front and see what I come up with.

Thank you for your honest feedback!

Zafrece- Slip Stream(WIP) Zafrece- Slip Stream(WIP)

This song gives me a really 'cool' feeling, like a cool breeze on a hot day kind of thing. I would also describe it as beautiful and refreshing.

The mix and arrangement of the instruments is at a really high standard, the rhythm and lead sections both stand out but meld together really well. Probably my biggest suggestion would be to repeat part of the soft intro at the end of the song (I know this is a bit cleched) to give you that sense of calm again.

5/5

the black river" monster " the black river" monster "

I'm a huge fan of the massive eyes! I like the unique-ness of it. Really like the overall style, especially the way the water is done.

immaboreddude responds:

yeah i spend a lot of time studying how the water change the proportion of the objects to make this.XD